User Agreement & Policies
Effective Date: July 25th, 2018
Thank you for shopping at CustomScreenPrint.com. Our goal is to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your online shopping experience.
Please read this Policy carefully, because the use of CustomScreenPrint.com constitutes your agreement with these terms. By accessing or using the Site you agree to be bound by this Policy and to any additional guidelines, restrictions, or rules that may be posted in connection with specific sections or services of this site. All such additional posted guidelines, restrictions, or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Policy. Custom Screen Print, Inc. DBA CustomScreenPrint.com reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to this Policy at any time without prior notice.
Intellectual Property Rights of CustomScreenPrint.com and Third Parties
CustomScreenPrint.com is committed to the legal and appropriate use of the intellectual property of others. Unless otherwise noted, all images, photographs, designs, icons, promotional graphics and written and other materials appearing on CustomScreenPrint.com web site are the exclusive property of CustomScreenPrint.com and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.
Any image, photograph and promotional graphic may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of CustomScreenPrint.com.
Any products created using images available on the site should not be resold commercially. In the event that you wish to resell such products, you agree to contact CustomScreenPrint.com and obtain a written permission to resell such products prior to doing so. Designs created using the design studio, text tools and images available through the site are in no way the exclusive property of the customers who assemble such designs. CustomScreenPrint.com retains the right to display such designs or offer them (or variations of such designs) to other customers.
CustomScreenPrint.com has the sole discretion to reject any order that is containing explicit sexual content, pornography or nudity that is not artistic in nature, considered libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane (according to standards established by the FCC), portraying irresponsible use of alcohol or other substances, advocating persecution based on gender, age, race, religion, disability or national origin or is otherwise inappropriate for CustomScreenPrint.com production.
You agree to not use CustomScreenPrint.com service to create any content that violates or encourages anyone else to violate any law, any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You will retain ownership of any submitted designs, and you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of and publicly display such designs solely in connection with the production or provision of any product or service you request or to show you how your designs would appear in our products or services. In addition, you grant a nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the design in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the site.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to the designs, and that the designs do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party, invade or otherwise violate the privacy and/or publicity rights of any individual, violate any laws or possesses or transmit fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable materials.
- You have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of every identifiable individual who appears in any submitted design to use such individual's likeness, for purposes of using and otherwise exploiting the design in the manner contemplated by this Policy, or, if any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual's parent or guardian (and you agree to provide us with a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon our request). If you do submit a submission that contains the likeness of an identifiable individual under the age of eighteen (18), we strongly encourage you not to include any identifying information (such as the individual's name or address) with such Design.
- All Designs that you upload are automatically stored by CustomScreenPrint.com. Uploading a Design to the Site does not mean that such Design is in compliance with this Policy. CustomScreenPrint.com does not review any designs before you upload them to the Site. By uploading Designs to the Site, you assume full responsibility for all such Designs and for compliance with this Policy.
- You agree that any Design submitted as part of an order for services may be reviewed for compliance with this Policy and that CustomScreenPrint.com may refuse to use any Design and may suspend processing and shipping of any order relating to the Design. CustomScreenPrint.com reserves the right to demand confirmation from you in writing of all rights, authorizations, licenses, permissions, and consents owned or obtained by you (if any) with respect to any Design you upload to or transmit through the Site. If you fail to provide us with satisfactory confirmation upon request, we reserve the right to remove or deny access to any or all of your Designs available via the Site and to suspend or terminate your account. In addition, you agree that CustomScreenPrint.com may disclose any design and the circumstances surrounding its submission and use to any third party in order to provide the requested services, enforce this Policy or comply with any legal obligations or governmental requests.
- Designs that violate this Policy may be removed from the Site; provided, however, that we have no obligation to remove Designs in response to user reports or requests. We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, the removal, non-removal or loss of any Designs from our Site. We recommend you keep back-up copies of your Design in your own personal storage.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICES
- The Site is ©2018 Customscreenprint.com. All rights reserved.
- All trademarks and service marks on our Site not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by us, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at
CustomScreenPrint.com accepts online or telephone payment via credit card, debit card, or electronic check (ACH). All payments sent electronically are securely transmitted.
CustomScreenPrint.com also accepts payment via purchase order for qualified customers. Invoices may be paid by check or credit or debit card.
Shipment & Delivery Times
CustomScreenPrint.com orders are generally delivered within 14 days from the time the order is processed. Customers who are concerned about meeting deadlines should contact a Customer Service Representative. Rush orders are delivered within 5-6 business days. Delivery times may vary during the holiday seasons.
CustomScreenPrint.com ensures that all orders are filled accurately and on time, and are of the highest quality. CustomScreenPrint.com accepts returns and will refund payment if and when customers are disappointed by CustomScreenPrint.com merchandise for one of the following reasons:
1. The blank items themselves are materially flawed;
2. The quality of the printing is below a reasonable range of expectations;
3. The design of the final product is materially different from the final design submitted by the customer.
For Standard Delivery orders, you may change or cancel your order within twenty-four (24) hours of submitting your order.
For Rush Delivery orders (any order requiring faster delivery than a Standard Delivery order), you may not change or cancel your order.
Limit of CustomScreenPrint.com Responsibility
CustomScreenPrint.com is not responsible should you give incorrect instructions or if your credit-card payment is not processed by your credit-card company.
CustomScreenPrint.com will be responsible for acting only on those instructions sent to CustomScreenPrint.com that actually are received, and does not assume responsibility for malfunctions in communications facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of any orders you send. CustomScreenPrint.com is not responsible for any losses or delays in transmission of orders arising out of the use of any Internet Access Service Provider or caused by any browser software or any computer virus or related problem that may be attributable to services provided by any Internet Access Service Provider.
CustomScreenPrint.com does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials on the Site and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
In no event will CustomScreenPrint.com be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if CustomScreenPrint.com, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Product Catalog Display
CustomScreenPrint.com will make every reasonable effort to display its merchandise as accurately as possible. Unfortunately, various factors, including the size and color capabilities of your computer monitor, may affect what you actually see on your screen. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for the display of any color, texture or detail of its merchandise on your computer screen.
Intellectual Property Claims
CustomScreenPrint.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. We have a policy of removing user submissions that violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws, suspending or blocking access to the design-saving or other features of our site to any user who uses our site in violation of any such law, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account (if any) of any user who uses our site in violation of any such law. If you believe your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right is being infringed by a user of CustomScreenPrint.com, please provide written notice of claims of infringement:
Custom Screen Print, Inc.
19501 NE 10th Avenue, Ste.106
North Miami, FL 33179
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CustomScreenPrint.com and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or relating to your use of CustomScreenPrint.com Site and the Service, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida and, where applicable, by federal law.
Last updated on: 7/25/2018